Tons of people stopped by and played Hellen and Derek's game. Some even played for 10 minutes plus, despite our disclaimer that the game NEVER ENDED and had NO GOALS! Just goes to show you how important the look and feel are in making videogames! Anyway, if you guys want the fake instruction manual zine we made, just paypal 5 bucks to me @ email@example.com
Highlights not mentioned above!
See the full gallery on posterous
- Sustainable Sushi Saturday with Erik, Jason, Ryan and Hellen!
- Goofing around in the car on the way to parties!
- Seeing the premiere of host Gariet's OLLIE video at the Laurelhurst about the life and times of Ben Franklin!
- Dunja Yankovic's reading of "Department of Art" at the Multnomah library. She played improvised keyboard music while reading her comic. Bar none the best reading ever.
- Robin Enrico's BUCKET O DONUTS. Peanut Butter and Oreo donut FTW
- Spontaneous INDIE CARTOONIST BAND JAM at Jesse's where the WORST COVER OF ROCK LOBSTER EVER was borne upon the earth. Dunja and Shaye are also amazing drummers, who knew?
- Trading a comic also inspired by Ramble On by David Lasky! Zep rules!
- Angie Wang!
Anyway, there's a full flickr set here. Unfortunately we didn't get time to see the sights as much as we would have liked, mostly restricted to the Lloyd center area and the hectic convention schedule. We didn't even stop by Powell's! How fucked is that. Hellen and I just got confirmation that we will be sharing a table at MoCCA-- for that trip we'll definitely relax more and see the sights!